To provide technological support to research, education, service and administrative processes, the University has last generation services.
Mention can be made of the technological components available in the following units:
- The SIU (University Information System, for its acronym in Spanish) with its "People Soft" platform for Academic Management.
- The New Technologies-Aided Education Center (CEANTIC by its Spanish Acronym) that offers virtual courses support through its Blackboard platform.
- The Centro Audiovisual Javeriano, with front edge technology in this field in Latin America, internationally accredited like Autodesk Training Center-ATC.
- The Computer-Aided Architecture and Design Project, CAAD.
- the Technological Industrial Automation Center.
- The Geo-referenced Information Center, GIC,
- the Javeriana Center of Oncology. the San Ignacio University Hospital, and the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center.
- It also has 130 laboratories and workshops.